Darshan - Pass / Priority Pass Service Personal Information:
2. Full name
3. Age, E-Mail ID, Address, Contact number
4. Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Election Card / Driving License)
5. Date and time of Darshan
1. Devotees will not be allowed to enter the Temple before or after the time fixed by the Trust
for the Darshan. Please be present at the given time.
2. Admission will not be allowed in the temple during Aarti.
3. This Priority pass / E-pass is non-transferable. Only the person whose details are mentioned in the pass will be given an entry for Darshan. The pass can only be used by the devotee on the pre-mentioned date and time.
4. While issuing a Priority pass / E-pass, the identity proof (Aadhar card / PAN card / election card / driving license) submitted. While booking must be brought by the devotee. If the same ID proof is not carried, admission will not be granted.
5. This pass can only be used ONCE.
6. For security reasons, the pass may be rejected by the Trust in case of any complaint or difficulty related to the pass.
7. While visiting the temple, devotees MUST wear a mask and sanitize their hands. It is
also mandatory to follow social distancing rules.
8. If any new regulations with respect to COVID-19 are published by the Government during
the scheduled visit, they will be subject to implementation